The Oxford Inn & Pope's Tavern
The property is in the affluent town of Oxford, MD located in Talbot County, on Maryland's Eastern Shore. The property is nestled at the head of Town Creek. While other waterfront towns have succumbed to waterfront condos and glitz, Oxford has retained its historic charm. The tourism and leisure activities are fueled by people's desire for quiet charm, fresh air, summer breezes, and a haven from the hustle and bustle of city life. Much of the business pulls from Washington DC, and Philadelphia, PA which is a manageable less than 2 hour drive.
- Nationally renowned restaurant, established inn and newly added wine & gourmet shop
- A charming, tree-lined and water bound village with a population of less than 1000, Oxford is one of the oldest towns in American and has a long history in maritime activities. Early in the day, you will still find local watermen at the town dock unloading the catch of the day. You can watch the sailboats arriving from all over the bay to dock and dine at the various marinas and restaurants.
- Third Floor added in 1987
- Electrical & mechanical upgrades
- Property lot is 7,155 SF
- Inn & Restaurant building is 6,180 SF
- SF Breakdown: 1st floor: 2,060 SF 2nd Floor: 2,020 SF 3rd Floor: 2,060 SF
- Retail/Restaurant 33% Lodging 67%
- Equipped with full kitchen and bar, existing equipment, tables, chairs, fixtures and furnishings.
- Connected to public water & sewer
- Separate bar area
- Ground Coverage Ratio: 29%
- FAR ratio:86%
- Zoning: C-2 (commercial district)
- Property taxes: $6,103.00 2016/17
- Map: 24041C0291C
- Gas: LP
- Water; municipal
- Sewer: municipal
- Electric: Commercial carrier
- Oxford Inn
Phone Number: 410.226.5220