Big Creek Inn Fish Camp California For Sale
• Fully operational, revenue-generating Bed and Breakfast Inn located 2 miles from the south entrance to Yosemite National Park in Fish Camp CA. At an elevation of 5000 feet, summers are warm and dry and snowy winters offer a variety of outdoor activities for year-round lodging sales.
• Highest-rated B&B lodging in Southern Yosemite by both TripAdvisor and Booking.com. Established and operated by sole proprietor since 2002 who is now planning for full retirement.
• Year-round highway access with guaranteed drive-by traffic. Peak traffic at Yosemite’s Highway 41 entrance is 510 vehicles/hour* (*per CalTrans Traffic Volumes report).
• Three fully furnished second-floor guest suites, each with a private balcony offering unobstructed meadow/creek views, guest-regulated heating and private full-size bathroom with soaking tub/shower. Common walls between guest rooms are sound-proofed. Two rooms offer gas fireplaces.
• Innkeeper suite on ground floor with private entrance, fenced yard and bathroom with soaking tub/shower. Ground floor
living area may be closed and secured for innkeeper privacy.
• 3,560 SF living space plus 1,000 SF 3rd floor expansion area and 575 SF detached garage (5,135 SF total).
• Fully remodeled (2018) galley-style kitchen with commercial fridge, quartz counter-tops, and new LP gas appliances.
• Ground floor office may be used as retail area for new sales revenue.
• Hardwood floors throughout, wood burning fireplace in living room and expansive deck off dining room that overlooks
year-round creek and wetland meadow.
• Outdoor camera uploads photos of Big Creek Meadow every 10 minutes to the B&B website and is used by government
agencies, news organizations and guests world-wide.
• This property offers realistic potential for increased revenue from in-demand but under-utilized occupancy, more
aggressive online marketing and expansion of existing social media. New revenue via retail sales (Big Creek Inn and
Yosemite products) and build-out of the vacant 1,000 SF 3rd floor. High gross revenue was $207K with only 753/1098
room nights booked for an ADR of $275.
• Turn-Key operation includes two domain names (BigCreekInn.com and YosemiteInn.com) for existing website,
furnishings and other business assets. Equipped for year-round operation with 12 KW propane backup generator, two 500
gallon propane tanks, commercial water heater system, certified septic system with backup system and 1050 gallon
backup utility water tank. No deferred maintenance.
• Permits in place with zero hassle for re-qualifying with county or health department.